A well-established Dubai company with offices in JLT and Tecom is looking for a bookkeeper cum. accountant to assist with bookkeeping and accounting of the company and company’s clients.
An ideal candidate shall have attended PwC VAT Diploma Course or alike and has 2-3 years of work experience in bookkeeping or an auditing company.
• Bachelor’s degree related to accounting
• CPA or equivalent professional qualification
• Must have working experience in the UAE for at least 2-3 years, preferably in an accounting firm
• Knowledgeable of UAE VAT
• Experienced in using various accounting software such as QuickBooks
• Can do a full set of accounting cycles (from record-keeping to creating the financial statements)
• Attention to detail
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure / multi-task
• Meet strict deadlines
• Fast learner and take initiatives
5 days working week from 8.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
AED 5500 during the probation period (3 months) and AED 6500 upon successful probation period completion;
attractive additional bonuses upon reaching KPIs;
Office location: Dubai Marina Metro Station.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
For more job vacancies visit https://apdin.com/jobs/
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.