– UAE VAT filing
– Invoicing, preparing payments and handling petty cash
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
– Preparing and reviewing agreements
– Has in depth knowledge in budgeting and forecasting
– Managing local and international shipments
– Coordinate delivery and shipment to clients
3. Inventory Management
– Managing inventory physically and electronically using the database software.
– Has working knowledge in preparing condition reports, delivery notes and insurance applications
4. General Admin
– Assisting in PRO activities – renewal of licenses, visas, insurance, etc,
– Arranging travel tickets, hotels and assisting in sourcing materials needed for events
– Overall management of day to day operations,
– Has in depth knowledge in UAE labor laws
– Ability to do secretarial work
Following list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
– BS Accountancy graduate, must be proficient with MS Office, advance skills in MS Excel is a plus
– At least one year experience in accounting and finance
– Has working knowledge in accounting system such as Quickbooks or Peachtree
– Gallery and Logistics experience is an advantage
– Has strong analytical and decision-making skills
– Can works under pressure with minimum supervision
– Mac User
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Trading & Commodity Trading Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 1 Residence Location United Arab Emirates Gender Female Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 23 Max: 50
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.