- Incentive Trips Opportunities
- Attractive Income
- Career Advancement
- Provide secretarial support to the team
- Schedule appointments and coordinate meetings
- Manage emails and phone calls
- Prepare meeting agenda and doing meeting minutes
- Travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- File documentation
- Provide support and ensure smooth daily running operation of the team
- Any other ad-hoc duties when required
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels and Local Polytechnic Diploma holders
- Good communication skills, meticulous and detailed
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- No work experience required. Training will be provided.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Career Benefits:
- Travelling aboard opportunities
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.