Qualifications & experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in similar role essential
- Skills: • Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) • Excellent verbal and written communication • Highly developed customer service skills • Excellent organisational skills • Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks • Professional attitude and appearance
- PERFORMANCE GOALS: • Complete tasks on time • Deal with clients, suppliers and colleagues professionally at all times • Ensure the salon is clean and presentable at all times
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assisting the salon staff team in providing excellent services
- Day to day salon administration; including bookings, clients/students’ enquiries via phone calls, emails and social media platform, calendar management and book keeping
- Handling Customer and Student feedbacks
- Assisting with social media account management and content creation
- Managing TBC’s academy tasks; including support of student enquires, arrange students’ classes and assist during the training days,
- Products and services cross-sale.
- Other tasks as directed
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.