Account Director, Sales
- To achieve sales target set by the company. Contribute to the overall well-being of the department.
- To achieve target and generate sales revenue
- To grow present accounts and develop new ones
- To manage accounts and clients well and build a strong business partnership with clients assigned
- Being active in generating sales ideas on MediaCorp’s platforms for clients to help in their marketing objectives
- To ensure presentations are made and daily duties are performed well
- At least a Diploma qualification
- Possess at least 6 to 8 years of proven sales track record in the media industry
- Be able to formulate sales strategies and implement them effectively
- A hands-on person with the ability to lead and train the team members in sales techniques
- Other attributes include excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills that encompass strong persuasive techniques, excellent listening & negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain business relationships with clients
Career LevelManagerQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ LevelYears of Experience7 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsSales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil), reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week. Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services. Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels. Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. Mediacorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region’s fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher. Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards’ Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.