Dept – Human Resources
Report to : Welfare & Employee Relations Head
Welfare & Employee Relations
Company Vision & Mission are “Building community through agile transport solutions by connecting Qatar safely and sustainably”.
Purpose: The Welfare & Employee Relations Specialist position carries out all welfare and employee relations activity, such as grievances, complaints, counseling and promotes the health and well-being of all staff. The emphasis is on the betterment of the work environment and employee well-being.
Job Summary: The Welfare & Employee Relations Office contributes to Company by taking responsibility to receive company employees’ requests, grievance, and appeals, register in the prescribed tools, and ensure resolution and timely delivery.
Communications & Working Relationships with Internal Dept Managers / Heads / Leads
Drivers, Support & Administration Staff.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Welfare Process Support – Lead in the design, development, and implementation of welfare activities.
- Supports the development of Worker Welfare policies and procedures.
- Ensure access for all staff to individual counselling either internally or externally for work related issues (work-related stress, trauma, interpersonal conflicts, harassment, and job insecurity, mental health, and personal issues).
- Arrange routine welfare meetings.
Welfare Function Support
- Facilitates staff settling in the country and provides social services that promote and facilitate social integration within a new environment and culture.
- Supports in organizing staff seasonal and cultural activities.
- Oversees and monitor the implementation of the work-life balance guidelines.
- Provide advice on Welfare best practices and recommend improvements.
- Encourage staff to put up their grievance freely.
- Aware staff of their legal rights and others privileges.
- Provide staff with counselling services on general issues like company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and discipline.
- Provide counselling services to the absentee staff to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Provide counselling services to the staff who seems inefficient and efficient staff are lagging behind efficient as referred by Operations.
Reviewing & Reporting :
Plan, execute and complete audit fieldwork (interviewing staff, inspecting work and accommodation sites, internal audits, customer audits, etc.) according to established standards and schedule.
Prepare written audit reports as well as other related documents as required by Welfare & Employee Relations Head.
Other Tasks :
Job descriptions are written to reflect major accountabilities and will not describe all the tasks which may be performed by an individual. The incumbent shall perform any additional related duties assigned by the respective line manager to meet operational requirements.
The incumbent shall ensure the highest standards are followed to safeguard the sensitive and confidential data of company.
Minimum Required Qualifications, Certificates & Skills
Qualifications (e.g. Education) : Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Social Work or related discipline.
Work Experience (e.g. Number of years and field / role) : Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Comprehensive knowledge of Qatar Labor Law, Worker Welfare Standards and HR Policies and Procedures.
Certificates & Trainings : HRM is an advantage.
Core – Teamwork, Client Focus, Continuous Learning and Development, Achieving Excellence, Integrity.
Behavioral – Effective Communication, Team Player, Time Management, Responsiveness and Customer Care, Active Listening, Problem Solving,
Technical / Fields of Expertise –
General Human Resources Management,
Qatar Labor Laws & Regulations
Working Conditions & Environment
Reporting to Work – Company employees shall comply with the working hours mentioned in their employment contract and report to work as per their assigned timesheet (where applicable).
Location : The incumbent will work from the office and may be required to perform site visits (where applicable) as per operational requirements.
- Labor Relations. Counselling & coaching is an advantage.
- Qatar Labor Law & Legislation.
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills. Other languages are an advantage.
- Computer Literacy (proficiency in MS Office applications).
- HRIS / SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Personal drive and commitment.
- Organizational / prioritization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Customer-service oriented.
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry Public Administration Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Management Residence Location Qatar Gender Male
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply