About CITIC Pacific Mining (CPM)
CPM is the company behind Sino Iron, already Australia’s largest magnetite operation, located on Western Australia’s Pilbara coast, south of Karratha.
We’re spearheading a new downstream processing industry for the nation, transforming magnetite iron ore into a high-grade, premium export product.
Sino Iron is a fully integrated operation – featuring a mine serviced by the biggest haul trucks in the world, a six-line concentrator and port terminal facilities at nearby Cape Preston. Our state-of-the-art power station and desalination plant are among the largest in the State.
We’re looking for people at the top of their game, who want to become part of Western Australia’s iron ore future.
This Warehouse Officer provides a warehousing service that ensures the safe, effective and efficient provision of goods and supply services to our customers in accordance with Company Policies & Procedures whilst adhering to all legally governing acts and regulations.
- Ensure the health & Safety of all your team mates
- Operation of warehouse related Materials Handling Equipment
- Carry out timely and accurate receipting, binning & issuing of goods
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Effectively and safely operate all tooling and ancillary equipment
- Coordinate the dispatch for all site requirements, including repair items
- Accurately carry out the counting of nominated stock items
- Track & trace items to establish delivery time frames
- All other tasks as directed by your supervisor
- Knowledge of the functional operations of a Warehouse Officer role in a medium to large scale warehouse environment.
- Knowledge & practical commitment to promoting good Safety, Environment, Quality & Customer Service practices while functioning within a framework of written policies & procedures
- Understanding of safe lifting techniques
- Understanding of DG handling and storage.
- Numeracy & literacy
- Demonstrated skills in the use of computerised materials management module within an ERP system. SAP is preferred
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Developed PC skills including Microsoft packages to a level required to undertake daily duties
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Practical experience in warehousing
- Extensive use of a materials management module of an ERP system, SAP preferred
- Unloading of trucks with non-cubic freight
- ‘HR’ class driving licence (unrestricted)
- Operate a Forklift licence (HRWL with LF and LO endorsement) or nationally recognised equivalent.
- EWP licence
- Dangerous Goods drivers’ licence
- TL130107 Certificate III – Supply Chain Operations
- Load restraint training with statement of attainment from TLID07D Load and Unload Goods
- Dangerous Goods Warehousing training with Statement of Attainment from TLID307E Handle Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Substances
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights
- HRWL DG endorsement
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.