Client Accounting Associate
Full Job Description
Crossmedia is a future-built agency, one that focuses on solving problems. We are a super-charged, 100% transparent, analytical, totally integrated, creative media agency.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London (plus many remote workers) we are 550+ strong. Our client roster includes US Bank, White Castle, NASCAR, Tommy Hilfiger, PWC, The Hartford, Capital Group, Invesco, Torrid and more.
Our work model is a working onsite/remote (in and out of office with flexibility).
This position is essential to the day-to-day function of the Client Accounting Group. A successful associate stewards the bill pay process through from beginning to end, functioning as the internal and external point of contact for finance related needs and deliverables, is proficient in excel, and is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate beyond what is required. This person must demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with internal teams, along with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Client Billing Responsibilities:
- Stewards media billing process by setting and maintaining agency and client timelines; including leading media teams in monthly invoice approval and processing, and ensuring all deliverables are in compliance with client requirements
- Processes any client billing related to T&E or production, including aggregating and packaging any corresponding supporting documentation.
- Providing PDF and excel AR statements to internal teams and clients on regular cadence or on ad-hoc basis.
- Provides any documentation required to facilitate client payment.
- Follows up with client regarding payment status until aging items are resolved.
- Assists teams with payment tracking for priority invoices
- Communicates internally with media teams, client accounting management and accounting regarding client payment status
Vendor invoice management and reconciliation responsibilities:
- Tends to maintenance of client records in 3rd party invoice management platform.
- Answers all questions timely, routes records as needed and works with the 3rd party client services to resolve any issues in a timely basis.
- Manages any necessary invoice corrections, though these are expected to be minimal.
- Ensures all required details are accurately captured by 3rd party when invoices are input into media buying system. Resolves any corrections as needed prior to invoice clearance.
- Communicates and resolves any invoice discrepancies with media teams primarily for digital, print and OOH though broadcast may be on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provides recommended invoice breakouts as needed to team, stewards team approval and then works with 3rd party to ensure invoice breakout is entered accordingly.
- Clears invoices for payment based on necessary invoice details being accurate and any discrepancies being resolved by media teams.
- Communicates with vendors, media teams and accounting clerk as needed to resolve any vendor inquiries.
- Works with Accounting Clerk as needed to finalize pre-payment runs to confirm all invoice details have been captured accurately.
- Reviews vendor statements and provides status as needed.
- Prior to any client billing reconciliation, confirms all vendor invoices are cleared and paid to each applicable vendor, and vendor financials align with internal records by review of vendor statements.
- Investigates and resolves any aging AP items in conjunction with the accounting clerk and media teams.
- Organizes all billing meetings for relevant clients, and relevant reporting and status in advance.
- Provides weekly status to Client Accounting Management of aging items
- Assists with budget tracking data entry in relation to client billing and vendor actuals as needed.
- Assist with agency projects as needed
- Completes annual agency transparency audit and client audits as needed.
- Ideal candidate has 1-2 years of media ad agency related experience in client accounting, billing or budgeting
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong interpersonal & written skills and diplomacy a must; needs to be collaborative across multiple stakeholders
- Professionalism – integrity, reliability, diplomacy and flexibility
- Attention to detail – thorough and quality-oriented work
- Self-Starter – willing to work independently or part of a team
- Team player – open minded, willing to help team and company for a common goal
Crossmedia benefits include:
Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply