VP, Group Management Reporting & Analytics, Group Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.Group FinanceWe support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.Job Responsibilities
You will be part of Group Performance Management team, which focuses on management reporting and analysis with the broader Group Finance department. Specifically, you will play a proactive role in supporting the analysis of business drivers, identifying opportunities for growth and improvements as well as providing advisory support on accounting related policies/ framework.Your key responsibilities include:
- Support performance measurement standards and perform in-depth analysis on actuals, projections, scenario analysis/ sensitivity modelling for:
- Businesses / Segments / Products profitability
- Cost and benefit analysis for major investments
- Support planning & budgeting cycle, including benchmarking, target/ KPI setting and tracking progress of strategic goals.
- Partner with key stakeholders on the forecasting process – aggregation, review and finalisation – by aligning business drivers and highlighting key areas of risks/ opportunities to the financials.
- Opportunities to be involved in performance management related projects/ strategic initiatives.
- Recognised university degree qualification in Finance/ Business or its equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in financial analysis and performance management in the banking sector.
- Good knowledge of banking products, management accounting principles and experience in strategic initiatives.
- Driven, self-motivated, inquisitive and meticulous, with strong business acumen, critical thinking, interpersonal & communication skills to lead change management.
- Good team player with the ability to independently build meaningful and trusted relationships with all stakeholders.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.Apply now and make a difference.
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience10 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, Banking/Financial, General/Cost Accounting
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.