Chief People Officer
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Robert Half is delighted to support with the appointment of a Chief People Officer.
Are you passionate about organizational and leadership development-and less so about transactional HR? As the Chief People Officer, you will join a leading internationally recognised growing business who love to help people reach their best potential-both at the individual and team level.
This unique business is growing fast, with a fantastic all-remote culture where you will work with people from many cultures who are brand ambassadors and proud to work for this business.
Leading, developing, and inspiring will be key to your success.
* Lead and develop the People and Culture agenda globally in line with business aspirations
* Be a commercial HR business partner ensuring company culture is at the heart of your success.
* Create intuitive performance measure across all teams that actively improve that performance and progress effectively
* Be an inspirational coach who leads by amplifying culture through your actions and leadership.
* Create an exceptional candidate experience from recruitment and onboarding through retention
* Lead Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to support the growth of the business
* Provide expertise on relevant compliance and HR employment laws.
* Develop career paths, KPIs, roadmaps and compensation cycles.
* You be an experienced strategic HR leader with experience of working at HR executive level, within a forward-thinking organisation. Experience of all elements of HR operations and key HR and learning methodologies essential. Degree qualified, with minimum 10 years HR experience.
* You have experience with working remotely and internationally in a structured and organized fashion. Excellent communication skill essential.
* Experience of working within a company that has scaled from 10-50 people to 100+ people, advantageous.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.