This is an opportunity to work for a progressive and successful company. We cater for bespoke commercial furniture in a variety of markets as well as high end residential furniture.
We are seeking an Upholsterer who is reliable, honest, and is efficient in getting tasks completed to a high standard. The position is available for an immediate start.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a keen eye for detail with a focus on accuracy and quality
- Be able to use all upholstery tools, industrial sewing machines, overlockers and general hand & power tools
- Have the ability to work independently and to communicate in a small team environment
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Hold a current Australian driving licence
- Have excellent reliability.
- Be able to read and speak English
- Adhere to Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Hold a construction Industry White Card
- Hold a current police clearance Certificate
Monday-Thursday 7:30am – 4.15pm Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
- Upholstery: 1 year (Preferred)
Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.