Reporting to the Marketing Manager for DSA (Dementia Support Australia programs lead by HammondCare), youll work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare. The successful candidate will be an able Marketing practitioner with at least 5 years experience of assisting in the development and implementation of insights driven integrated marketing campaigns and related activities.
Key focus areas
- Efficient day-to-day coordination of Marketing activities
- Strong and confident stakeholder management
- Effectively coordination of specialist Marketing expertise within the team and relevant external specialist business partners to deliver highly impactful integrated solutions.
- Coordinate data and insights to support and influence plans and decisions to support each program and campaign.
- Provide timely and accurate marketing performance metrics, providing relevant data and insights to support the metrics.
- Engage and coordinate stakeholders to deliver the business, marketing and organisational goals.
A full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
- Financial – including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing – including Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- eLearning and career development opportunities
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving quality of care for people in need. As one of Australias most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.