We are currently seeking experienced Fleet Schedulers across several departments to guide our teams of transport professionals on a full-time basis.
Offering a fantastic support network, these positions will suit people with a high degree of initiative, problem solving, negotiating and the ability to exceed expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
About the roles:
- Scheduling of a fleet of trucks and professional drivers
- Customer relationship management
- Ensuring the safety of staff and customers
- Assisting the wider Operations team
- Assisting the drivers with maintaining all licences/qualifications/inductions and VOC’s
- Outstanding attitude & customer focus
- Able to motivate and lead the team
- Prior experience in scheduling a fleet of trucks
- A comprehensive understanding of load restraint principles, fatigue management guidelines and COR legislation
- The ability to communicate effectively with drivers, management and our customers
Successful applicants will be subject to drug and alcohol testing during the induction process.
Who we are:
Goldstar Transport is an established provider of Transport and Logistics solutions to a broad spectrum of industries, including FMCG, steel and mining in Western Australia.
Our key focus is on providing a safe and efficient service to our customers and we require good people with similar values to support our current growth.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.