Transport Fleet Controller
Paddock to Port Container Transport and Warehousing is seeking a fleet allocator to operate at its Brooklyn container yard on day shift.
You will be working in the transport team reporting to the Transport Manager. The primary objective of the Fleet Controller/Transport Allocator is to be responsible for the allocation and scheduling of all fleet (A-doubles, B-Doubles, Singles, and Sideloaders), ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
- Monday to Friday, with ideally every second Saturday morning.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Analyse “best-fit” backloads from locations to minimise time and costs
- Maintain a high level of service to customers
- Work with Account Managers to achieve same outcome initiatives
- Discuss delivery outcomes with Sales Managers
- Keep customers up to date with deliveries
Ideally you will bring to the role;
- Prior experience with managing a fleet of trucks for container deliveries
- Experience with container movements, collections from the wharf and delivery to client
- Sound computer skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with others in the workplace
- Experience with 1-Stop and Containerchain
If you feel like a refreshing change, please email your resume
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.