A single-practitioner General Practice is seeking a Medical Receptionist. The GP is seeking an experienced medical receptionist / practice manager to support the caring culture of the practice.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a practice manager or senior medical receptionist in a GP setting
- The ability to work autonomously under pressure and as part of a team, bringing to work each day an enthusiastic and positive attitude;
- A neat and tidy appearance;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A supportive and welcoming personality;
- Excellent phone manner;
- The ability to follow direction but also use initiative;
- Excellent knowledge of Medical Practice software;
- Experience with Medicare and HICAPS software;
- Ability to develop and update policies and procedures when and where necessary;
- Awareness of managing business expenses in relation to making business and operational decisions;
- Current Covid-19 vaccinations.
This is a part-time role, with hours and days negotiable. This is an opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager or senior Medical Receptionist to work in a novel practice.
- Ensure phones are answered in a timely and professional manner
- All queries to be completed as soon as practicable;;
- Emails, faxing, appointment bookings, patients requests and enquiries;
- Accurate data entry;
- Processing payments;
- Sensible application of initiative;
- General office duties as directed.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.