Traineeship – HR Administrator
Perkins Builders was founded in 1965. Continuous company growth and development has ensured Perkins strong presence within the Perth and South West market over the past 55 years.
With over 110 staff, Perkins is committed to the development and career progression of its staff. We received recognition as Employer Trainer of the Year in 2020 and 2021 from the MBAWA (South West) for our commitment to training and engagement of staff.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable person to undertake a Administration traineeship within the Human Resources department. The successful applicant will complete a Cert IV in Human Resource Management and join our team, based in our Balcatta Office. The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR team, supporting the HR Manager and other team members with administrative and organisational tasks.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Undertake training and complete course work for the Cert IV in HR Management
- Assist in all facets of the end to end recruitment process
- Assist in the coordination of the new starter process
- Assist in the coordination of all training requirements for the business, including booking training and maintaining training records
- Assist with duties associated with the Employee Engagement Program
- Assist in the development of HR related documentation
- Provide relief reception duties and participate as a member of the overall administration team
- A variety of general administration duties.
To be considered for this role candidates must hold the following:
- A professional telephone manner and the ability to communicate well with people of all levels;
- The ability to manage confidential information and behave in a professional manner at all times;
- Computer skills; in particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, able to learn new programs with ease;
- Attention to detail and the ability to use own initiative;
- High level ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
- A current driver’s license and access to own vehicle.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply