HR Operations, Payroll & Rewards Executive
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across nine locations in ASEAN and China Job DescriptionHR Operations, Payroll & Rewards Executive (1-Year Contract)
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations, Payroll & Rewards Manager to join the HR team in RHB Bank Berhad.
What You’ll Be Doing
* Work closely with Section Head, HR Operations, Payroll & Rewards Mgt to develop, implement and review all C&B strategy and action plans, hence contributing to achieve the Bank’s vision and goals.
* Ensure smooth delivery of C&B and HR Operations support services (as per below) to both local Bank and Asset Management entities to achieve the Bank’s vision and goals.
a) Payroll Management
* Entire payroll cycle includes payroll transactions data entry, processing, salary payment
* Commissions (BDC / SIP) maintenance
* Statutory, CPF, Tax, government statutory fund submission & tax clearance
* Statutory administration for foreigner
* Yearly statutory submission & tax return
b) HRMS Maintenance
* Periodical system maintenance (HRIS, Payroll, ESS & MSS)
* System updates / enhancement (liaison with GHR HRMS team) for regulatory / statutory requirements
* HRMS co-ordinator for new initiative / module implementation from Group
c) New Hire & Resignation Processing
* New hired and resignation management (including processing & personnel file)
* Payroll related HR operations and C&B administration
* Group / local insurance coverage (full cycle including insurance claims)
* Visa / Permit / Work Pass renewal
d) HR Shared Service
* ESS / MSS technical support
* Back-end management of C&B
e) Regulatory / Internal Reporting
* Periodical data/info submission to regulatory bodies, i.e. MOM / MAS / SGX
* Internal reporting Dashboard, Mancos & HRI
* Financial / costing reporting
* Payroll related audit data / reporting
* Organization chart
f) Provide C&B shared services support to SG Asset Management entities as per SLAQualifications* Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or related discipline
* Minimum 3 years’ of HR experience.
You Might Also Have
* Good interpersonal and able to interact with people of all levels
* Meticulous, team player and able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions
* Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment Additional InformationRHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.