Trade & Finance Analyst
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Assisting traders in facilitating trades (preparing deal recaps, negotiation, term deliveries of products).
• Financial coordination (invoicing, costs). Issue and negotiate purchase and sales contracts for spot deals and regular business.
• Looking after the operations handled by the team members: advising on possible risks, taking decisions in critical situations, providing support.
• Drafting and negotiation of Contracts.
• Financial security of the deals. Draft, review negotiate Letters of Credit ensuring timely issuance and receipt.
• Insurance and claims management.
• Oversee month and year-end process, preparing budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations.
• Prepare Firm’s Financial Model and Budget (Quarterly and annually) perform Variance Analysis, Budget & Forecast, Discounted Cash flow, FCFF, WACC, NPV, IRR.
• Analyzing and reviewing financials.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Prepare Dashboards, Charts, and Graphs, Visual Presentation on Excel, and PowerPoint to complete Documentary Reports and Analysis for Clients & Top Management.
• Prepare FP&A reports for periodic business unit budgets, plans and forecasts.
• Identify best business practices and process improvement opportunities for future investments.
• Prepare Financial Controls, Credits, Risk and Revenue Analytical Reports.
• Bachelor degree in business, Accounting/Finance or a related field required. MBA preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a financial/ operation position in Oil and gas industry.
• Experience in Post Fixture, Trading, Contract Management, Deal Recaps, Invoicing, Cost Control, Risk Analysis, Claims Handling.
• Experience in finance/ accounting software (ERP & Tally).
• Advanced in Microsoft Office applications. Business planning tools is an asset.
• Superior ability in Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, FP&A, Presentation, Budgeting, Forecasting, Valuation.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
About the Company
A leading shipping company in Fujairah.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.