Technical Specialist, Plastic Injection Molding
Who We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
- Control In-coming insert quality in Toolroom operations.
- Establish spare inventory availability at all times for mold recovery.
- Record, document all in-coming inspection report and maintain documentation systematically and accurately.
- Control and update Tooling insert drawings revision.
- Participate actively and provide support in activities relating to insert quality improvements.
- Give machining supports as and when required in toolroom, assembly and project team.
- Maintain good house keeping – 5S,Safety in Toolroom area, machines, tools and equipment at all times.
- Provide technical support to Tooling Engineer as and when required.
- Co-ordinate/Perform Toolroom machine and equipment preventive maintenance task within established schedule.
- Maintain Measuring equipment in good condition in toolroom and all measuring equipment must be calibrated before due.
- Co-ordinate and recommend continuous improvement in work methods to enhance Toolroom operations efficiency.
- Co-ordinate with vendor to solve all insert quality issue on time.
- Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in any Engineering field
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience in Plastic injection molding experience (hands on)
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the page.
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas – Tuas Plant
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.