– Diagnose and troubleshoot all vehicle’s fault and give repair recommendation.
– Provides technical support for technicians when necessary.
– Ensures repairs are done correctly with high quality and according to standard repair manual.
– Road tests vehicles to quality-check work performed
– Monitors shop condition, including cleanliness, safety and the condition of shop equipment. Reports problems to the workshop supervisor.
– Maintains safe work environment
– Maintains professional appearance for himself and subordinates.
– Assists and train technicians in developing their skills.
– Monitor technician productivity, utilization and efficiency and take necessary action when required.
– Able to communicate to customer and proper manner and explain his finding to him.
– Responsible to achieve customer satisfaction and NPS ( Not Promotor Score ) target.
· Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
· Ability to work in confined spaces and open area.
· Problem solving skills, have to think logically when diagnosis issues and find root cause and solve them.
· Ability to operate and maintain electrical diagnostic equipment.
· Good communication skills, need to communicate properly to his colleagues and customers.
· Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
· Enhance and upgrade his knowledge, desire to keep his skills and knowledge up to date with recent and advanced technology.
Job Location Qatar Company Industry Automotive Dealership & Distributor Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Electrical Engineering Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 5 Residence Location Lebanon Gender Male Nationality Lebanon Degree High school or equivalent
Automation And Control Engineering
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.