Team Care Coordinator
Our client, a world-renowned cancer treatment and research center is seeking a Team Care Coordinator.
• This is a 6-month plus temporary position with potential to convert to a perm job.
• The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
You will work four days during the week and have three days off.
• The pay rate is $24.00 per hour.
COVID vaccination is required.
• Greeting patients for their appointment and checking them in in the system
• Possible scheduling of second dose vaccination appointments for individuals receiving a first dose of a series
• Coordination and confirmation of completed appropriate paperwork, in partnership with the nurses in the clinic
• Facilitation of flow, including retrieving patients from the waiting area, confirming identity, and bringing them to their nurse
• Documenting patient throughput by assigning room information and timestamps to patient records in the clinical system
• Follow up, via phone calls to individuals who missed appointments
• Documenting results of the above phone calls and significant clinic events via daily summary email
• An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
• Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with a team to meet shared objectives and goals
• Actively seeking new ways to grow and challenge yourself, using both formal and informal development
• Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
• Passionate about working in a healthcare setting and committed to delivering a best-in-class patient experience
• A high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• A proven dedication to healthcare through work, internship, or volunteer experience
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to handle acutely ill patients in stressful situations with a positive demeanor
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.