Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Job Description
LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, and newer brands with strong potential like Kenzo Parfums, Fresh, and Make Up For Ever.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics invites you today to join its North America teams.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is part of the LVMH Group.
Support talent acquisition activities for LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics, North America (PCD NA) including full-time hires, interns and temporary employees at corporate office, field, and distribution center (DC). Work closely with Talent Acquisition (TA) Director & HR Generalists supporting key business needs in line with diversity, equity and inclusion strategy. Ensure data integrity across all reports and related databases. Act as a brand ambassador for all P & C brands (DIOR, Guerlain, Aqua di Parma and LFB) and a key point of contact to internal teams as well as HR teams at the Maison level.
- Source and screen talent in line with LVMH and Maison guidelines
- Ensure field/corporate managers follow policy/process related to interviewing & candidate selection
- Support an average of 20 open full-time positions + 10-20 part-time/contingent roles for DC (as per TA Director)
- Validate budget and compensation for each role prior to launching a search
- Update external communications/job postings via (LinkedIn, LVMH site, etc)
- Draft offer letters as requested by TA Director
- Support relationships with target colleges/universities including HBCU
- Execute favorable candidate experience in line with Employer Branding (LVMH & Maison)
- Support candidate journey from scheduling to interviewing to feedback or offer
- Ensure candidates are properly onboarded via close partnership with HR Generalists and Hiring Manager
- Support Relocation and Visa Application processes in partnership with HR Manager (C & B)
- Partner with TA Director to ensure employees have exposure to career opportunities across the group
- Support internal mobility in conjunction with TA Director and HR Generalists
- Build relationships with Maison Human Resource teams in Europe and LVMH colleagues across North America
- Represent LVMH brands at conferences, events or college/university campuses as per TA Director
- Update databases, systems, and files (Excel, LinkedIn, Smart Recruiters, LVMH Talent)
- Launch Background Checks in line with accepted Employment Offers
- Track onboarding actions, ensuring they are completed accurately/on time
- Support TA Director by providing key data to support quarterly and annual reports
- Capture key statistics related to KPI’s (time to fill, source of hire, diversified slate)
- Adhere to LVMH legal guidelines and practices
- Support data collection/data entry for annual surveys (Mercer/Hay)
- Reporting, special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing and leading multiple searches simultaneously
- Experience across the full recruitment life cycle including drafting job posts and handling high-volume inbound candidate pipelines
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to conduct interviews and build rapport with prospective hires
- Experience sourcing passive talent
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.