Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Director with demonstrable track record in business development and revenue generation. The successful candidate should have experience in “Software as Service” revenue model and having successfully implemented and launched commercial schemes including building teams. This is a highly rewarding role for the right person.
– Develop a complete Go-To-Market (GTM) and monetization strategy for Akaree.com inline with the product roadmap and amend as required based on future development and business justifications
– Set product pricing strategy to ensure competitiveness and growth
– Propose a detailed budget with associated Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
– Execute the strategy once approved within the agreed budget and timeline
– Monitor performance and achievements on a regular basis and taking remedial action whenever required.
– Implement clear customer acquisition strategy
– Build a strong business development team and monitor performance In consultation with HR, set the targets and incentives for team members
– Obtain customer feedback and recommend enhancements to products on a timely basis
– Manage the customer experience and ensure highest level of customer service standards
– Maintain relationships with senior management of top customers
– Achieve monetary and non monetary targets as set in the KPIs
– Work with the marketing team to build Akaree.com brand and agree on promotional activities
– Attend relevant industry conferences and exhibitions to gain insights into latest industry trends
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a Business Administration or any other subject relevant to the construction industry
– Minimum of 10 years experience with demonstrable track record in a front-line role with revenue generation responsilibilites, preferably with experience in the construction sector in the UAE.
– Experience and fluency in digital products or software solutions is an advantage.
– Very high aptitude for sales and customer relationship management
– Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
– Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
– In depth knowledge and understanding of financial and commercial concepts
– Excellent time management and execution skills
– Strong financial and commercial acumen
– Outstanding Communication and presentation skills
– Strong PC software skills including Microsoft Office suite
– Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.