Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Logistics/Express company. They are currently seeking a TA Specialist to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. The individual should have excellent attention to detail and experience as a Talent Acquisition or similar role in a Logistics or Express company. They should also have excellent communication skills
• Arabic/English speaker – Essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management related discipline
• Should have experience working in a Logistics or Express company
• At least 5-8 years of Job-related experience.
• Should have experience as a Talent Acquisition or similar role in a Logistics or Express company.
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting using various Job portals and interview techniques.
• Knowledge in Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization who are a leading player within the sector
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.