Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Guildhall’s Oil & Gas Division is supporting the Worlds Largest Oil & Petrochemical Conglomerate.
– Operating in Saudi Arabia for close to 30 years their activities involve both upstream and downstream activities.
– Due project award they have a requirement for two Surface Well Testing Supervisors.
– Minimum of 2 years experience as a SWT Supervisor
– Familiar with Saudi Aramco surface well-testing operation standard, process specification and Well Control standards associated with SWT
– Familiar with Saudi Aramco SWT equipment, facilities parameter requirements, rig-up and other relevant standards
– Capable of surface well testing wellsite management
– Experience of surface well testing production and safety emergency handling
– Experience communicating with Aramco field representatives
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai – UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.