- Fyshwick, ACT
- Full-Time, Permanent
About Our Company
CEA is a private Australian company specialising in the design, development, manufacture and through life support of radar, missile illumination and communications technologies. We work in partnership with Defence industry and Government to provide cost-effective solutions and in service support capabilities. CEA has existing facilities distributed across Australia, with growth occurring both domestically and overseas.
As the Logistics Officer you will be responsible for safely transporting materials for CEA’s supply chain and providing warehouse support such as inventory activities, receipts, dispatch, storage and the processing of materials.
- AGSVA clearance level: Baseline or ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of a stores/ warehousing environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including customer service skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated time management skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and experience meeting strict deadlines.
- High level written & oral communication and numeracy skills.
- Good computer skills to use inventory management system and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to do regular lifting and demonstrated understanding of safe manual handling techniques.
- Current Drivers Licence (unrestricted) Medium Rigid Licence (MR) and Forklift Licence (advantageous).
- Australian based company
- Established in 1983 + future growth
- Group Life Insurance ($100,000.00) Death, Disability, Income Protection
- Free car parking
- Defence Health
- Salary packaging
- Parental leave
- Incentive bonuses (offered after probation & at the CEO’s discretion)
- Study assistance
- Company share scheme
To be considered for this role, please include both a cover letter and resume and complete the screening questions. Your application cannot progress without all elements completed.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date of applications. CEA encourages the submission of early applications.
To be eligible for this position, you must be:
- An Australian Citizen; and
- Eligible for an Australian Government (Baseline / NV1) Security Clearance (AGSVA) and the successful candidate MUST be able to obtain clearance prior to commencement.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.