Supply Chain Executive
Responsible for supply chain functions to enable strategic initiatives and achieve customer service in accordance with service level agreements. Engages stakeholders across the organization, including Sales and Supplier Management teams, to align supply chain and operations accountability.
- Analyses customer forecasts and trends using Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) concepts and working with customers and sales to plan and buy to forecast.
- Prepares forecast models; liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and sales to assess the feasibility of forecasting requirements.
- Applies inventory management discipline to assess inventory levels and aging
- Participates in program set up and maintenance, e.g., part profile, new part add, End of Life (EOL), transitions, model changes, and recommends modifications to program set up, operation, and inclusion to enhance efficiency and revenue.
- Order Processing and backlog reports management
- Expedite Management
- May be assigned specific customer accounts or cross/multi supplier solutions
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- Foundational knowledge of specialized disciplines, industry practices and standards, acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience of substantially the same level.
- Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical assignments and projects. May be solved by the application of specialized foundational knowledge, using existing approaches and solutions.
- Work is usually performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion. Receives initial direction although work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality.
- Collaborates with immediate management and team members within the department or function.
- Actions typically affect own work assignments and department. Erroneous decisions or failure to accomplish work may require some assistance or resources to remedy.
- Typically less than 3 years with bachelor’s or equivalent.
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.