Full Job Description
Overall responsibility for general management and certification/recertification processes at ?family? or senior citizen properties or those with a mobility disability. This position operates within and contributed to an environment in compliance with Fair Housing laws and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Annual and interim recertification of residents
- Conduct interviews and review applications of potential residents
- Assisting residents, answering questions and documenting service requests; consulting with service coordinators, when neces- sary
- Update tenant listings and waiting lists
- Process move-ins and move-outs
- Unit inspections
- Monthly reporting
- Purchasing supplies and paying bills in a timely manner
- Appear in court for eviction proceedings
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Property Manager
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Administrative Skills ? General office duties, answering phones, creating memos, email correspondence, knowledge of HUD regulations/policies and One-Site.
- Analytical Skills ? Ability to use statistical data for the recertification process, ability to determine resident turnover and rea- sons why residents are moving, ability to determine resident needs.
- Communication/Language Skills ? Ability to communicate with residents, other site-level staff, corporate office staff, vendors, and contractors.
- Computer Skills ? Outlook, Excel, Word, Internet, One-Site.
- Coordinating Skills ? Ability to organize and maintain tenant files, coordinate monthly activities and maintain waiting list.
- Creative Skills ? Ability to design flyers, calendars, bulletin boards, activities and forms; ability to promote property through marketing and leasing efforts.
- Leadership Skills ? Ability to motivate others and operate as a team; ability to take initiative and delegate work to others; abil- ity to handle emergency situations.
- Mathematical Skills ? Ability to calculate social security rates, rent payments, and pro-rations; ability to maintain purchasing and declining balances.
- Other Skills ? Customer Service, Confidentiality, Patience, Professionalism, Teamwork
Work is typically performed in a normal office environment with moderate noise level. Walking is required for property tours and may expose Subsidy Administrators to weather conditions. It may be necessary to lift weights up to 25 pounds when accepting resident packages.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.