This company is a WA based Engineering Consultancy located within the Perth CBD. Their project base is substantial with a wide variety of Civil and Structural Engineering projects, including bridge structures, stations, maritime structures, material handling structures, civil works, and specialist resources infrastructure.
They are looking for someone who can deal with the Design complexities of medium to major projects with a focus on jetty’s, wharfs, bridges, tanks and mainly reinforced concrete structures and structural steel frames. You will be a part of their Drafting/Design team working on current and ongoing projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of Cert 4 in Drafting/Design and or A Diploma in Civil and Structural Engineering is preferred
- Experience in the use of Autodesk and Bentley CAD software preferred
- Experience in detailing reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and post tensioned concrete.
- Experience in detailing of structural steel including connections.
- 3D modelling in Revit, Rhino, Infraworks or OpenBridge will be an advantage.
- Exposure to MRWA, PTA and Water Corporation CAD standards will be an advantage.
- Very strong communication skills and be able to collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You must be a resident and have the right to work in Australia.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.