Your New Company
A Luxury global eyewear retailer is recruiting a self-driven and motivated Store Manager to lead their high-performing and goal-orientated team in North Sydney.
Your New Role
As the Store Manager, you will provide leadership and professional guidance to the in-store retail team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the senior point of contact for all customer queries and escalations
- Growing store sales by developing and coaching the retail team
- Liaising with senior company stakeholders and area managers
- Setting high standards to achieve target KPIs across the business
- Managing all rostering and budget requirements
Your Company Benefits
- Fun incentives and competitions to drive engagement
- Uncapped bonuses based on store turnover
- Regular training and networking opportunities
- Exclusive events for top performers
- Weekly bonuses, incentives and annual conferences
- The autonomy to run the business like it’s your own
- Incredible employee benefits, including a $1,500 annual product allowance
- A great team environment – have loads of fun whilst working!
- Previous experience working as a Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Retail 2IC, Retail 3IC, or Concession Manager
- Have a passion for fashion and luxury brands
- High level of communication
- Ability to be adaptable and accountable for team success
If you love high fashion, luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you now! APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.