Store Manager with Getir
Who Are We?
We’re Getir, the pioneers of super-fast grocery delivery. We know what it takes to deliver groceries to the customer in 10 minutes – our star teams work together to make each order a seamless experience.
At Getir, you will be part of the launch team of one of the fastest-growing mobile-commerce businesses in the world and we are just getting started! We pride ourselves in the community we create and we can’t wait to welcome you!
What does Getir offer?
In addition to generous salary and accommodating scheduling, Getir offers permanent full time and part time workers a number of job benefits. Eligible workers receive paid vacation, sick days, healthcare coverage, an employee discount and 401(k) retirement plans. Getir also offers training and opportunities for career development!
What will you do?
As a Store Manager, you are responsible for ensuring your team; order packers, shift leads and delivery drivers are trained, motivated and ready to meet business requirements. You will ensure your store is running at maximum efficiency; managing scheduling, monitoring attendance and payroll administration. You will work side by side with your team; processing store deliveries, preparing our customers’ purchases and handing them over to the delivery riders. Become a valued member of Getir’s Store Operations team, share your knowledge and ideas and support your colleagues!
What Are The Qualifications?
– Must be 18 years or older with US work authorization
– 1+ years experience in retail, hospitality, food delivery or grocery management
What are the Requirements?
– Great analytical skills with the ability to work with a broad set of KPIs and the ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and efficiency.
– Must pass background check
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– A team player with a positive can-do attitude
– Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
What are the Physical Demands and Working Conditions of the Role?
– Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
– Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items for a short distance
– Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Getir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Jersey City/Hoboken!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.