Store Manager | Black Pepper
Part of The PAS Group,Black Pepper has been established since 1976, making quality lifestyle leisurewear for men and women and are proud to have earned the reputation as the leading leisurewear manufacturer in Australia.
Black Pepper is growing quickly and needs people who are able to lead a team, At Black Pepper we pride ourselves on spoiling our customers with a unique and honest shopping experience that leaves them feeling fabulous!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently looking for a part-time Store Manager to lead the team at our Bowralstore. The successful applicant will have previous retail experience as they will be accountable for the end to end operations of the store. This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your drive and initiative.
- Work with the team to drive our sales and meet our goals!
- Mentor and motivate our high-performing team to improve their sales skills and the customer experience
- Manage inventory and visual merchandising of the store
- Manage monthly rosters to ensure they are costed within hours budgets.
- Retail management experience
- Strong leadership skills to support our exceptional team
- Customer Service attitude with enthusiasm and initiative!
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, POS and EFTPOS facilities.
- Availability to work across our key store trading hours.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.