Healthcare IndustryDuration: 3 months (subject to extension)
Working Location: Bukit Timah
Working hours: 08.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 08.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)Job Duties
- Reporting to the Executives to provide administrative support to the team in the areas of recruitment, compensation, employee relations, separation, employees’ records management and any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Higher NITEC or GCE “A” Levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Reg No: R1981246
EA License No.: 01C4394)
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaJob TypeFull-Time, Contract, TemporaryJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Additional Company Information
Registration No.200701282MEA No.01C4394EA Registration No.R1981246Company Size51 – 200 EmployeesAverage Processing Time27 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.