An Australian owned and operated retail success story, with 12,000 SKU’s across 78 categories, making us the largest discount variety retailer in Australia. This is a rare and fantastic opportunity for an experienced retailer to be part of a growing, dynamic, fast-paced discount variety retailer, with plans to expand into NSW, QLD and grow our online presence.
Employing over 800 people, we encourage a positive and fun workplace culture; which is why our staff choose to stay with us for many years!
We are seeking a self-motivated, dedicated and experienced Manager to lead a team of retail employees within a large format retail store. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the stores financial performance (sales, controllable costs etc.), customer service standards, store standards and inventory management.
Your success factors will be your ability to:
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Have a flair for merchandising.
- Have a passion for coaching and developing staff through constructive and positive performance management with and a hands-on approach.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to be disciplined and efficient.
- Have strong communication, motivational and leadership skills that display an eagerness to make a difference.
- Have a strong passion and focus on driving high volumes of stock.
- Have a strong focus on promoting and leading health and safety in store.
- Have flexibility and commitment to work in a 7-day store.
- Have demonstrated management experience in a high volume fast-moving setting or General Merchandise, however this is not a necessity.
If you would like to work for a leading discount retailer where initiative is admired, individualism is respected and career opportunities are great, then select the “Apply” button to submit your cover letter and resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted, no agency assistance required
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.