Full Job Description
At Chase, we’re committed to making a difference in our communities and doing what’s right for our customers. We’re proud to serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages , auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re looking for a UX Writer to help support these efforts. As a member of our Digital Customer Experience team, you’ll partner with design, research, product and tech to build and deliver intuitive, human-centered experiences across our digital channels.
You’re passionate about user experience
You’re a storyteller who knows how to create clear, concise and engaging content
You understand design thinking and UX best practices
You’re a problem solver with a knack for simplifying the complex
You’re excited by new challenges and energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Work with cross-functional partners to understand and align on project objectives, goals and requirements
- Leverage user insights and data to inform and optimize content
- Partner with designers to develop wireframes and iterative prototypes
- Write, shape and deliver digital content (UI, product education, navigation, etc.)
- Collaborate with content strategists to drive consistency across products and channels, leveraging voice, tone and brand standards
- Adhere to content governance and approvals process for assigned programs
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in UX writing, UX design or other user-focused experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with brand and copy standards, including style, voice and tone
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, follow schedules and meet deadlines
- Experience working with cross-functional partners (designers, researchers, product managers, technical and legal/compliance) in an agile environment
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.