State Sales Manager
San Remo is a market leader in pasta and food manufacturing providing iconic brands and high quality food products to domestic and overseas customers. With some of Australia’s most well known and loved brands, including San Remo, Fantastic Snacks, Balfours Bakery and Monjava. San Remo continues to enhance its market position with a broad range of diverse and innovative products, supplying all major food retailers in Australia and New Zealand and have an increasingly strong presence internationally.
Wholly Australian owned with multiple manufacturing sites, distribution centres and a sales presence around Australia and internationally, our Victorian Office is based at our Dandenong manufacturing facility.
About The Role:
Our Victorian Sales Team works closely with our National Sales Business Teams and Head Office to implement key sales strategies and initiatives at the state and store level. Leading a sizable Sales Team of Territory Managers and Merchandisers, this position will report directly to the National Field Sales Manager; and be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a high performing sales team;
- Implementing of the sales initiatives including layouts, new line distribution, promotional activity and merchandising;
- Planning and executing state-specific promotional activity;
- Driving sustainable and cost-effective sales growth and identifying new business opportunities;
- Monitoring and reporting on your team’s execution of the field-team function in your state;
- Developing and nurturing relationships with local accounts at State level.
Some regional travel is required as part of this role.
Results driven and highly adaptable to change, ideally you have progressed through the field into a leadership role and are now looking for more responsibility in a leading FMCG Multinational. To succeed in this role you will possess the following qualities and experience:
- Exceptional leadership and coaching skills;
- Experience and proven success in managing a FMCG Field Team;
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills;
- Solid understanding of the Victorian Independent Supermarket customer base.
- Strong numerical and analytical acumen including the use of market data and customer insights
- Resilient with a strong work ethic.
If you can demonstrate that you possess the skills and experience detailed above and are looking to join a market leading organisation that will offer you the autonomy and encouragement to “treat the business as your own” and can thrive in a fast paced environment then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
This is an excellent career opportunity with an attractive remuneration package, including vehicle offered for the right candidate.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.