Staff Firmware Engineer
- To develop our Next Generation I/O products.
- Involve in the entire product development life cycle activities from defining the functional / technical specification, design, implementation till release in accordance to product development processes.
- The individual will be required to consistently meet project deliverables with high quality and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Ability and Attitude
- Strong passion in embedded engineering. Have strong desired for continuous improvement in applying best practice and modern technologies in embedded design and processes.
- Be able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving.
- A detailed oriented individual.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with other cross-functional team in multi-cultural environment.
- Have at least 12 years of experience in embedded software product development. Past experienced in developing products from ground up will be an advantage.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as Technical Lead.
- Have strong knowledge and experienced in developing embedded software using C programming language. Preferably have also experienced in Object Oriented C++.
- Have solid knowledge and development experience on 32 bits ARM Microcontroller boot process and low level device drivers.
- Have solid knowledge in RTOS and have experienced in developing embedded application using RTOS.
- Have knowledge and experienced in TCP/IP or any other Communication / Industrial Protocol. Knowledge in IO-Link will be advantage.
- Experienced in developing Design document for firmware/embedded software. Have knowledge in different established design techniques and design patterns.
- Good knowledge and experienced of SCRUM / Agile process, static analysis tool and Version Control tools (e.g. Clearcase, Git) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in solving complex problems. Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools (oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc).
- Have knowledge in Secure Coding CERT C/C++ Standard.
- Have knowledge or experienced in Functional Safety Development processes (e.g IEC 61508) will be an advantage.
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical/Computer/Computer Science Engineering.
Qualified or Interested candidates, please upload your updated resume in MS Words formatKindly understand that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.EnviroDynamics Solutions Pte Ltd
Poon Wai Soon, Bernard
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience12 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.