Staff Engineer, Filter Coating R&D
- Develop and implement coating designs and processes that will optimize efficiencies, yields, and minimize costs.
- Design of new technology for optical coating to meet internal and customer requirements.
- Able to communicate with cross functional teams and work closely with colleagues from different countries on the development work.
- Applying Analytical and problem solving Skills (DOE, 8D, FMEA, SPC)
- Proper documentation, records of processes and procedures relevant to the design, development and production.
- Report to supervisor the status and progress of projects assigned in a regular, timely and accurate manner
- Willingness to work in a production Environment.
- Able to Generate IPs
- Preferably with Ph.D or Masters in Physics/Chemistry/ Materials Science/Electrical, or related field. Min BA Engineering Degree with relevant experience
- Minimum 3 to 4 years in using PVC/CVD/Sputter. And experience in Semiconductor wafer fab or related process
- Familiar in the following: thin film deposition, thermal processes and plasma physics.
- Knowledge in Dielectric and Optical Coating
- Strong knowledge of modern thin film coating production technologies including thermal evaporation, electron beam evaporation, ion assisted deposition and magnetron sputtering.
- Good knowledge in Optical Coatings, Design and Fabrication
- High commitment and good team player
- Attention to detail and have good analytical and problem solving skills
About ams and OSRAM
The ams OSRAM Group, including the listed companies ams AG as parent company and OSRAM Licht AG, is a global leader in optical solutions. By adding intelligence to light and passion to innovation, we enrich people’s lives. This is what we mean by Sensing is Life.With over 110 years of combined history, our core is defined by imagination, deep engineering expertise and the ability to provide global industrial capacity in sensor and light technologies. We create exciting innovations that enable our customers in the consumer, automotive, healthcare and industrial sectors maintain their competitive edge. We thereby drive innovation that meaningfully improves the quality of life in terms of health, safety and convenience, while reducing impact on the environment.
Our around 30,000 employees worldwide focus on innovation across sensing, illumination and visualization to make journeys safer, medical diagnosis more accurate and daily moments in communication a richer experience.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.