Client Accounting Clerk
Skadden is looking for a Client Accounting Clerk who will perform technical and administrative tasks for the Client Accounting Department and provide information and assistance to attorneys, legal assistants and professional staff personnel.
- Assist with various clerical functions such as filing, copying and scanning of documents.
- Assist with the checking and filing of the daily posted bills.
- Utilize financial accounting system to assist with retrieving client bills and disbursement back-up.
- Coordinates the offsite storage of department files using the Accutrac system.
- Create/edit/maintain MS Excel worksheets.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- High School Diploma
- Zero to six months general office experience
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.