Sr. Manager – Finance & Accounts
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
The Sr. Manager – Finance & Accounts. key responsibility is the financial well-being of the organization and manages the financial operations of the company. This position to contribute to Group of companies strategy and investment decisions.
The position is a key voice in developing and executing near and long-term financial strategies . Additionally, the position will collaborate with other teams across the businesses to develop internal OPS/ERP systems, provide financial guidance and insight, and ensure fiscal responsibility and sound decision making.
Supervisory Responsibilities—this position directly manages the Finance & Accounts team
• Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
• Internal Control, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, MIS.
• Budgeting and Working capital
• Finance Systems, Processes and Policies
• Finance and Accounting Team Management
• Drive, measure, and analyze financial performance, identifying the need for corrective actions and areas for improvement.
• Plan, implement, manage and control all financial related activities of the company.
• Develop financial strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
• Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
• Administer policies on accounting, insurance, systems, controls and auditing.
• Lead the assessment of financial performance as it relates to both the budget and long-term strategy.
• Appraise the organization’s financial position and issue periodic financial and operating reports. Evaluate functional areas for process improvement.
• Analyze the interdependence of all business units and provide strategic input on financial structure, shared services and operations.
• Oversee the daily/monthly closing processes to achieve timely and accurate information.
• Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization
• Maintain productive banking, leasing and vendor relationships and serve as primary liaison with related third parties.
• Evaluate and oversee risk management and insurance issues.
• Evaluate business structure in relation to regulatory and HR requirements.
Other duties and skills
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
• Honor relationships within the organization, gives and receives feedback respectfully, expresses gratitude to others, and actively creates to a positive team environment.
• 10+ years of progressive finance experience; Human Resource/ Outsourcing/ Manpower & Employment Solution Service Industry experience preferred
• Demonstrates solid leadership and process improvement skills.
• Strong strategic thinker and experienced in developing business and financial plans for short- and long-term results
• Knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting, financial statements, treasury and cash management, budgeting and forecasting, tax planning, auditing, and internal controls.
• The ability to conduct research on complex issues (accounting, payroll, tax, corporate structure, regulatory) and provide recommendations
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
• Advanced computer skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred.
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.