Administrative Assistant / Coin Consignment Coordinator
Full Job Description
Set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Working directly under the Managing Director. Primarily responsible for processing incoming numismatic consignments in our New York City office accurately and efficiently, maintaining paperwork, creating shipments to the home office, and communicating status with customers. Open incoming packages, label and verify the contents of consignments, then create electronic reports. Additional responsibilities include coordinating our bi-weekly front window display and managing petty cash. This is a client-facing position that includes greeting clients, problem-solving, and occasional coverage of front reception duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Team player a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for processing incoming numismatic consignments in our New York City office accurately and efficiently
- Maintaining paperwork, creating shipments to home-office and communicating status with customers.
- Open incoming packages, label and verify the contents of consignments, then create electronic reports.
- Additional responsibilities include coordinating bi-weekly front window display and managing petty cash.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years related experience and/or training
- Experience in customer service industry or position
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Excel.
- Ability to type 50 words per minute.
- Must be able to periodically lift 50 lbs.
- Interest in the auction industry and/or coins and currency is a plus.
Individuals must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities.EOE
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.