- Ability to independently prepare monthly Profit & Loss Statements and Comparison with Budgets and Analysis variance.
- Monitor Project Cash Flow, assist in budget preparation and expense management activities, determines Actual vs. Budget variances and report on the same.
- Controlling and recording receivables payment form the clients with simulation aging receivables reports. Controls and sets credit limit to each client in each new invoicing transaction.
- Strong knowledge in Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Assist with preparing and issuing different schedules, breakdowns and reports to the accounts Management and to the business unit as their requirements.
- Assis with external audit during year-end audit by providing necessary information and providing requested documentation.
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision, can work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Assist the Chief Accountant with other ad hoc reports and day to day tasks as needed.
7+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting field
Well versed with IFRS
Knowledge with reference to Contract Accounting, processing Sub-contact Payments
Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting
Experience of working on ERP
Highly detail oriented and organized in work
Good English reading, writing and speaking skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Has positive attitude, motivation, energy, passion
Integrity and Honesty
Job Location Kuwait Company Industry Oil & Gas Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 7 Max: 15 Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Finance & Accounts
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.