Senior Legal Counsel
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
As the Senior Legal Counsel, you will work closely with the Deputy GC and the Investments team on all new M&A transactions, as well as some JVs. You will also lead on all commercial agreements, including with partners, suppliers, vendors and financial institutions.
A large conglomerate with business units operating in the Middle East in multiple sectors, including F&B, Healthcare, Retail and Industrial Production.
* Provide leadership and expertise on matters relating to M&A.
* Collaborate with the Investments Team to help originate, structure and execute M&A transactions for the Group.
* Negotiate, draft and review all commercial contracts with external partners or agencies.
* Monitor and manage all legal risks emanating from commercial agreements.
* Provide legal and strategic advice to other business functions.
* Mentor junior counsels and associates in the legal function.
* Competitive, tax-free salary and benefits
* Opportunity to work in an influential role and contribute to the growth of the business
* Progressive, exciting environment
* Must be a Saudi National with 5+ years PQE.
* LLM or JD is mandatory; qualification in the UK or US Bar highly preferred.
* Must have experience with M&A / Funds.
* Experience with an international or leading regional law firm, or at a global professional services company.
* If not the above, then must have experience advising on M&As in a leading holding group or family office.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.