Who we are
We are PCCW Global, one of the world’s leading and award winning telecommunications groups, serving millions of people in more than 3,000 cities and 150 countries. Our global experience and continuous investment in infrastructure, technology and customer service puts us at the forefront of communications expertise.
Within your team, you’ll have opportunities to work across the stack, utilising your breadth of skills as a T-shaped engineer. The skills in our teams are various, allowing you to leverage your strengths in your preferred area, while still being exposed to new skills. At PCCW Global, work with our unique combination of software engineers and network engineers.
What you’ll get to work on
Work on mission critical systems that are supporting the internet.
Console Connect by PCCW Global is a Software-Defined Interconnection® platform that makes connecting to cloud-based, business-critical applications simple, predictable and secure.
The Console Connect platform provides automated interconnection and cloud connectivity allowing Enterprises to privately access their business-critical data, SaaS applications and business partners with the simple click of a button.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join our agile development teams as a software engineer.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to the entire product stack and work with our globally distributed team, from refining requirements through to integration testing from our web platform products. In addition, this position will fully engage (hands on) in the day to day product development activities, gaining the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies.
We work with React, Node, Typescript, Postgres, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, and more.
- Commercial experience (2+ years) in developing full stack applications with a focus on performance and scalability, preferably in the open source model.
- Experience with frontend and backend technologies and tooling such as ReactJS and NodeJS.
- A delivery-focused mindset, with a commitment to quality, innovation and continuous improvement.
Why work for us?
- Flexible work: We value work-life balance and understand that different people have different preferences, so we offer flexible daily working hours and the choice to work from home or our office.
- Autonomy and decision making: engineers are involved in the feature lifecycle from discovery to delivery, including: discovery, design with our UX team, feature refinement, planning, execution and releasing
- Mentoring and training opportunities: No matter the team, you’ll work with a diverse team of talented engineers to collaborate and learn from. There are regular opportunities to participate in cloud training, networking training and access to training.
- Continuous Improvement: We are constantly identifying opportunities to improve our product, tools and systems. Join us and become the champion of your preferred area, advocate for patterns, practices and lift the system upwards, leveraging the built in innovation time to do so.
- Make a difference: Networking is a stimulating and complex technical world to discover. Help us make the internet better
- Incredible team members: Be part of a supportive, diverse team of talented engineers. We’re proud to be part of an environment that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive.
- End-of-Trip Facilities: Bicycle parking and showers
- Casual dress code: No fashion police. Dress how you like.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply