B2B Marketing Lead
We are looking for B2B marketing lead to join our team. You will manage our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle online marketing tools like websites, social platforms and have a passion for optimizing business performance, this job is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our products portfolio to improve audience engagement and increase the number of business opportunities.
- Crafts marketing campaigns of current & new products from Imdad’s portfolio on a regular basis.
- Supervises the production/editing of created & curated medical media.
- Medical copywriting of digital content.
- Liaises with social media team to plan & implement B2B social marketing agenda.
- Community management across platforms & handling objections to turning inquiries into business leads.
- Leads management & qualification on daily basis to assure prompt response to customer inquiries.
- Administrates Imdad websites by creating & updating content regularly.
- Creates & improves selling kits, continuous support of sales team to assure efficient communication of marketing messages.
- Analyzes marketing activities performance and optimizes it to improve the audience engagement and reports the progress of digital KPIs to B2B marketing manager.
- Responsible for media coverage during exhibitions & events.
- BSc medical degree or an equivalent/higher degree.
- Proven work experience in aesthetic equipment marketing.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing including but not limited to social media marketing, community management, and web administration.
- Experience in leading CMS & CRM technologies (preferably Sitecore & Salesforce).
- Experience in leads management & qualifications.
- Well-acquainted with content marketing including creative briefs, storyboards, and scripting.
- Proficient in medical copywriting (Arabic & English).
- Additional experience in eCommerce is preferred.
- Capable of multitasking and performing under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Religious Institution & Place of Worship; Investment, Securities & Funds Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Marketing and PR Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 8 Max: 10 Residence Location Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates Nationality Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Science, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or veterinary
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.