Social Media Manager
Simplot Australia is a food manufacturing and agriculture business encompassing potato, vegetable, seafood, and sauce operations that supply chilled, frozen, and shelf-stable products to Australia’s major retail and foodservice markets.
We are home to some of Australia’s most loved and trusted food brands, including Birds Eye, Edgell, Leggo’s, John West, and Chiko. We have six Australian manufacturing sites and employ more than 2,000 people across Australia and New Zealand.
As a leading provider of quality, nourishing and sustainable food, we are focussed on bringing to life Aussie grown produce. We embrace sustainable practices that care for our planet’s precious resources today and for generations to come. We are an integral part of the global JR Simplot Company.
Culture and Benefits:
At Simplot, we are fuelled by our purpose: We Contribute to Feeding Our World. We imagine a better future and set goals to reach it. We are committed to working as one Simplot and are guided by our shared values:
- Respect for Resources
- Spirit of Innovation
- Passion for People
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion. We care about creating an environment that promotes safety and wellbeing and where our people feel supported, respected and empowered. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all our team members.
Simplot is passionate about cultivating a future where good ideas and inspiring possibilities have the chance to grow. We want our team members to build exciting and fulfilling careers with us and offer professional and personal growth opportunities.The Perks:
- Flexible working arrangements and a variety of engaging Health and Wellbeing programs
- Diverse Leadership Development Programs and Professional Development Support
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Bonus incentives
- Discounted Health Insurance and Gym Memberships
- Sensory Club Program – Enjoy and taste our new product launches daily including access to our Culinary cooking sessions
- Novated Car Leasing Agreements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
About our role:
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and commercially astute Social Media Manager to join our Commercial team, working on market leading brands like Birds Eye, Leggo’s, John West, Edgell, I&J and Chiko. Based at our Chifley head office and reporting into our Head of Brand Communications and Digital, you will develop and manage the digital and social media strategy across Simplot Australia and New Zealand.What you will do:
You will be someone who has a passion for all things Digital and Social Media, you understand what is involved in developing and successfully executing a social and digital media communications plan, and have a talent for bringing stories to life online.
Your role will be varied and include, but not limited to the below
- Manage and coach a direct report, Social Media Co-ordinator
- Lead the development of social media strategy and content calendars across the brand team, in both Retail and Foodservice, to deliver best in class social media campaigns and always on content aligned to agreed brand plans
- Manage the digital component of our campaign work, including managing internal approvals and implementation with our media agency
- Management of influencer engagement and internal approval processes
- Be the central point of contact for crisis management situations monitoring social media and reporting as required to crisis management team
- Be the Social/digital media subject matter expert, with experience using Hootsuite, including targeting, spend management and reporting
- Understand and assess social media performance data; manage quarterly reporting, including generating insights and actions
- Assist the development of the social media policy across the business and revise as required
- Be across the latest trends and innovation, provide Social media inspiration and best practice for all our brands
You’re a creative marketer, and social & digital media native and SME who thrives on innovating in the digital space. You will have exceptional people skills, with the ability to work closely with our agency partners, as well as educating internal colleagues on technical aspects of producing content for these platforms.
You will have strong capability in terms of stakeholder management, including the ability to build clear and insightful presentations and managing expectations. You will be a social & digital media guru, who follows trends and innovation that will enable you to inspire and educate our business on the potential for our brands. You will have proven Project Management capability, highly organised and excellent time management skills.
Perhaps you have been working within an agency and now want to make the exciting move into industry, or you are currently working within Industry and looking for your next career move to a dynamic and growing business that provides an exceptional culture and development opportunities.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.