Assistant to the Registrar
Full Job Description
- Assists with daily office responsibilities.
- Provides quality customer service to students in undergraduate graduate or professional programs related to online registration, add/drop, personal data changes, and educating students about policies and procedures.
- Responsible in creating course schedules initiated by the academic departments and deans.
- Reviews and records immunization documentation required for enrollment.
- Assists academic/faculty advisors, deans, and student services coordinators with course scheduling issues and concerns.
- Communicates with Admissions, Financial Aid, and Bursar regarding student admission decisions, holds, and clearances.
- Records transfer credit requests if needed.
- Receives, maintains, and organizes student files accordingly in paper and/or digitize format.
- Verifies enrollment statuses for students including loan deferments, insurance forms, full time letters, State Board verifications, and degree verifications.
- Exercises duties in accordance with FERPA as well as state and federal regulations.
- All other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word Excel Power Point Outlook required
- Familiarity with Ellucian Banner preferred
- Strong attention to details required
- Accuracy and productivity in completing tasks required
- Customer service and team orientated required
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive and cooperative relationships with students, faculty, and colleagues required
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.