Social Media Manager
Multiply Group, an Abu Dhabi-based holding company that invests in tech-focused scalable businesses in fast-growing markets and industries, is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to drive our online presence. The ideal candidate will bring their business expertise, innovative thinking, and knowledge in the local and international social media scene. This role requires someone who will serve as the voice of our brands to the community; understanding how and when to connect on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube mainly.
He/she should be comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly-shifting environment, and able to synthesize points of view from various stakeholders in order to offer solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Define the social media strategies for group brands and execute against that vision, ultimately achieving both engagement and acquisition on social media
· Managing monthly content calendars, campaign flow including storytelling, content creation, and daily posting adapting content to suit different channels
· Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements to drive business impact
- Serve as a social expert internally and liaison externally with social platforms on their direction, best practices, and new opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with both in-house and contracted teams to create effective, engaging, and on-brand social content
- Community Management – including posting, social listening, and responding to customer questions and concerns in an on-brand and well-informed manner as needed.
- Manage and allocate budgets for social media activities
- Developing and managing social influencer programs
- Develop, track, and report important KPI’s and metrics to illustrate successes and opportunities in our social marketing and content efforts
- Research, keep up to date, and report emerging trends across the social landscape
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in social/digital role
· Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform and audience (Arabic is a must), from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
· Knowledge and understanding of algorithms
· Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
· Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
· An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
· Willingness to work out of office hours (on occasions)
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Marketing Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Marketing and PR Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5 Nationality Australia; Austria; Belgium; Canada; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; United Kingdom; United States Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business And Marketing
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.