Manager of Guest Services
Full Job Description
The Manager of Guest Services/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing managerial oversight of the communications operators and gift shop functions. This position is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Bon Secours Community Hospital Administrator while managing a dual role reporting to the System Director of Security for Guest Services.
- Hires and trains new staff, and ensures all staff remain compliant with mandated training.
- Supports new managers making sure they have computer, phone, access to programs, and are added to email group listings and meetings.
- Schedules staff to maximize coverage and efficiency, including deployment of volunteers.
- Monitors department performance and initiates action to strengthen results.
- Purchases supplies for requesting departments and reports on efficiencies in controlling expenses and maintaining budgets.
- Conducts timely staff and department performance evaluations.
- Manages, supports, and coaches staff, and when necessary deals with disciplinary, performance and termination issues.
- Assists employees with paycheck issues.
- Maintains proficiencies and personnel files related to HR and quality assurance resource utilization and regulatory compliance.
- Ensures integrity of Gift Shop purchasing and retail sales while maintaining standard business protocols and cash reconciliation methods.
- Assists the System Director of Security in preparation of materials, presentations and necessary reports for meetings.
- Coordinates calendars for meetings/conference calls and transcribes minutes for administration and other departments within the facility as required.
- Screens calls/visitors and schedules appointments with the VP Administrator.
- Coordinates inter-departmental functions and participates in committees as designated.
- Monitors and completes daily work that is assigned as well as other projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of 3 years’ providing clerical functions and assisting an organization in their patient experience efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply