Site Reliability Engineer
Bring your passion for product development and join our technology team supporting our Commodities and Global Markets group. This is a great opportunity for a Java developer with strong technical and communication skills to deliver in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) are responsible for building out, automating,and supporting our critical systems. In this role, you will combine problem solving skills with software and systems engineering to take a proactive approach in building fault-tolerant systems, improving observability/monitoring/alerting capabilities, automating tasks and build tools.
In the SRE team you will have the opportunity to impact the Commodities and Global Markets division front to back, building relationships with a motivated and agile global technology community. You will deliver high quality, low touch, scalable solutions across a mix of technologies and deployment stacks, including cloud and Kubernetes.
- A passion for technology, automation and continuous innovation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- A learning mindset, and the curiosity to dive under the covers.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor, coach, team building.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be proactive in identifying gaps, prioritizing and making suggestions.
- 3+ years of experience in Unix/Linux and Bash
- 3+ Software development experience using Python, Java, C++ or similar
- Experience with Git, CI/CD tooling (eg Jenkins)
- Hands on experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of good software design and application architectural practices.
- Ability to define and measure non-functional requirements, such as reliability, availability, security, and performance.
Other Valuable Experience:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Financial Services / capital markets experience or interest
- Observability and monitoring/alerting – Prometheus, Splunk, Jaeger
- Build Tooling – Bazel, Gradle, etc
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.